Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
SERVPRO of Bellevue provides comprehensive mold remediation services backed by local expertise and a commitment to customer satisfaction. We offer 24-hour emergency service, ensuring a prompt response to any size mold damage. Our highly trained technicians utilize specialized equipment to effectively address mold infestations, adhering to local and state laws regarding inspection and documentation protocols.
Understanding the urgency of mold growth, we act quickly to prevent further damage and reduce remediation costs. Our team is equipped with the necessary certifications and skills, including Applied Microbial Remediation, Water Damage Restoration, and Applied Structural Drying. We employ advanced techniques and equipment to stop the source of water, isolate affected areas, and clean and restore contents and belongings.
SERVPRO of Bellevue follows a proven mold remediation process tailored to each unique situation. We prioritize customer education, dispelling common misconceptions about mold. As a locally owned and operated business, we take pride in serving the Bellevue community and have access to national resources through our extensive network of SERVPRO franchises and Disaster Recovery Teams.
Choose SERVPRO of Bellevue for prompt, reliable, and efficient mold remediation services in Bellevue and neighboring communities.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (425) 454-3900
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Bellevue?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
A minor mold problem can quickly become a major infestation if left untreated. We can start the remediation process immediately after you contact us. A faster response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We are trained mold damage specialists who get started quickly to get your home or business back to normal, with specific training and certifications to handle your restoration needs.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
We invest in the latest equipment and ongoing mold remediation training because it helps us restore your home or business quickly and effectively. We will isolate the affected area using physical barriers and a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (425) 454-3900
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Bellevue is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of the Bellevue community. When you have a water or mold damage issue, we’re already nearby and ready to help.
We are also part of a national network of over 2210 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: