About SERVPRO of Bellevue West
Kirk L. McDonald
Owners of SERVPRO of Bellevue West
Bellevue might mean ‘beautiful view,’ but to many, the best view is looking back at their home, its people, and its keepsakes. Our SERVPRO of Bellevue West team carefully handles your property and its contents during a disaster.
Experienced Technicians to Help Your Damaged Home
SERVPRO of Bellevue West is connected through a network of large loss recovery teams and residential restorers owned and operated locally by Kirk McDonald. To meet the needs of King County, we have technicians trained through:
- IICRC - Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- OSHA - Occupational Safety & Health Administration
- NORMI - National Organization of Remediators and Mold Inspectors
- ABRA - American Bio-Recovery Association
- NADCA - National Air Duct Cleaning Association
We’re Faster To Any Size Disaster
We have served King County and its more than 2 million residents for years. Each loss event helps us to better shape and streamline our response times and mobilization effort, so we continue to be a reputable name in the restoration industry. We’re Faster To Any Size Disaster is more than a slogan; it’s a promise to those who have not needed to experience it yet validated by those who have.
A Strong Help to the Communities We Serve
We understand that becoming a known name in King County and beyond begins with our extra efforts for restoration and cleanup for homes and businesses. The formula to our success includes our commitment to a fast response when disaster strikes and concentrated efforts within our community to make life better for its residents and our neighbors. We invest our time and resources into helping charitable organizations like Compass Housing and fundraising or awareness efforts for the fire authorities of the Greater Seattle area.
Complete Restoration and Repairs for Any Disaster
Our contractor license is vital in the restoration and recovery needs common to the Pacific Northwest, such as flooding, fires, and water damage. This accreditation allows us to complete specific build-back services like controlled demolition, plumbing repairs, roof repairs, and full-scale reconstruction when required.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- Accredited Asbestos inspector
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMR - Council-certified Microbial Remediator
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician