Content Restoration Methods
SERVPRO of Bellevue West is committed to keeping costs as low as possible. We can do this by having the most advanced methods and fast response times for our customers. Effective cleaning methods and getting to the job early are 2 factors that can keep costs WAY down especially while dealing with contents.
While experiencing a loss many clients have questions about how to handle the cleaning and storage of their possessions. Instead of making snap judgments about replacing an item SERVPRO of Bellevue West will closely examine items to deem if they are salvageable; if it can be restored there is no use in replacing it. Restoring an item can save the customer money especially when it comes to big items such as couches, rugs and other valuables. SERVPRO of Bellevue West has serval different methods to make sure we preserve and clean our customers possessions in the most effective way possible.
Below we have listed our different content restoration methods and a brief explanation of each;
- Dry Cleaning: Mostly used to remove light residue. Also used prior to Wet-Cleaning
- Wet Cleaning: Effective when used to remove moderate to heavy residues
- Spray and Wipe: Used for sensitive or fragile items that cannot withstand wet cleaning
- Foam Cleaning: Used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed when wet cleaned
- Abrasive Cleaning: Involves agitation of the surface being cleaned
- Immersion Cleaning: Contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product
Between these 6 different methods we are bound to have a strategy that will work for your unique cleaning needs. SERVPRO of Bellevue West is committed to making sure we save as much money as possible for our clients. If you have questions about content cleaning or would like to tour our content cleaning warehouse please give us a call at 425-454-3900!